Gayle Stewart has been writing about all things horses all her life. She is an award-winning author, recipient of the Pegasus Award from the United States Equestrian Federation.
She has written about:
- Huaso, the Chilean high jumper
- Burmese, Queen Elizabeth’s II’s ceremonial mare, for EQUUS
- Cowboy Church for the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum’s Persimmon Hill
- Babe, the high-diving mare
- The U. S. Army’s Black Jack for Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover’s Soul, Vol.1
- The Black Jack Museum and the Caisson Platoon for the Dallas Morning News
- Comanche, a survivor of the Battle of the Little Bighorn, for the Kansas City Star
She is always on the lookout for good horse stories.
Contact Gayle: email@example.com